What are cookies?
Cookies help us to:
- Ensure this website works as expected;
- Remember your settings during and between visits;
- Improve the speed/security of the website;
- Continuously improve the website.
- Collect any personally identifiable or sensitive information (without your express permission);
- Pass data to advertising networks;
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties;
- Pay sales commissions.
You can learn more about the specific cookies we use below.
You can usually disable cookies by adjusting your browser settings to prevent it from accepting cookies (you can find information about how to do this here, or use your browser’s ‘Help’ feature). However, it is likely that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and other websites.
The cookie information text on this site was derived from content provided by Attacat Internet Marketing (www.attacat.co.uk).